Who is at fault for the dramatic increase in violent crime all across America?
First and foremost, it’s the criminals who commit the crimes. Well duh. And yet in some circles saying so would get you ostracized and deplatformed.
I mean, of course it’s the cops, Donald Trump, white privilege, toxic masculinity, and so on. Criminals are the victims, don’t you know.
Back to the sane world, after the criminals there’s a long, long list of enablers, including:
– Elite politicians who pushed prison and bail reform and put countless violent criminals and homeless crazies back on the streets
– BLM, Antifa and all the progressive idiots who promoted and bought the ludicrous notion that the good guys are the problem
– Prosecutors who won’t prosecute
– Judges who impart ludicrously weak sentences
– Biden administration’s open border policy
– Woke racist culture (schools, corporations, institutions): if you constantly denigrate and devalue white boys/men, 20% of whom have mental health issues, you can expect some ugly backlash
– Activists who push woke nonsense and all the spineless business, political and education leaders that kowtow to their extortion
– The media’s click hungry business model
– Social media for incessantly echoing groupthink that reinforces all the dumb policies at the core of all the violence
– Hypocritical progressives who continue to promote these idiotic, insane policies and blame all the crime on the right
– Partisan politicians who can’t or won’t come together on simple, common sense legislation that would take care of most of this crap
– A generation of indoctrinated coddled snowflakes that buy all the woke BS
– A perpetually distracted populace of lemmings that can’t think for themselves and are heading for Idiocracy 500 years ahead of schedule
I can go on but you get the point.
Question is, who is NOT at fault?
– Law enforcement
– Guns, knives, SUVs, bombs … weapons don’t wield themselves
Let’s see, did I miss anything? Let me know …
Image credit Kevin Painchaud / Lookout Santa Cruz